Friday, June 4, 2010

I wish I could muster the energy to do this more often....

It is June and I haven't blogged in a month. I wouldn't be surprised if I was deleted off all blog rolls that ever kept track of me. I used to be able to blog from work which was great but the banned blogspot at work. UGH!

It is nearly 4AM and I am up because Jackson keeps coughing. I hope that he isn't getting sick and I am not sure what has brought on this coughing jag tonight. Poor kid!

"New baby" is doing well. We have the anatomy ultrasound bright and early Monday morning. I was trying to talk Josh into making this one be a surprise but now that it is getting closer, I am excited! I have wanted to buy stuff and haven't been able to because we don't know who "new baby" is yet. I have also gone through all of Jackson's old clothes and need to know if I should keep them or take them to Once Upon a Child to be sold. He has 7 storage totes and boxes worth of clothes so there is a lot to take if need be.

I am going to try to go back to bed... Night!

No comments: