Saturday, June 5, 2010

Two posts in one month?

Can you even believe it?? It is going to rain here soon. Jackson is playing in the living room and watching Shrek while Josh is at work.

I am contemplating how much my world is going to change on Monday. I know this is the next step in many changes in my life but I am terrified to find out the gender of baby #2. I know that sounds dumb and I have always said that I don't care what #2 is but I do. I know what I want and I know that I will still be happy regardless of if I get what I want or not. I know that sounds horrible because deep down ALL that I want is a healthy child. I am never going to tell anyone what I do or don't want (even Josh) because no matter what I will be happy. I also never want baby #2 to think that because they were not the "right" gender that I didn't want them.

I am done rambling!

No comments: