So it is almost May (HOLY COW) and I haven't blogged at all in April. I get on here every day and read any updated posts on my blog roll to the left but I just haven't had the energy to blog. There are about a million and four things going on around here so I will start with something happy.
- Jackson has gone a week straight with no accidents! I think we have a potty training success at this point and I owe it all to day care. He is still in diapers at night but I am so happy that I am not going to have 2 in diapers come fall.
- We purchased Jackson's birthday present a few weeks ago. He is getting a Step 2 Sand and Water table to play with on his "playground". He is going to love it! We are probably not going to give it to him prior to July so that he can play with it when it starts to get hot. We are also having his party at a "Pump It Up" so I cannot wait for that!
- I am 16 weeks along already ("new baby" is the size of an avocado). Where has the time gone? Everything about this pregnancy is different than the last. I started having (sciatic) pain in my butt yesterday and I am having a ton of pain in my upper back between my shoulder blades. I have only gained a few pounds so far and for that I am so happy! I gained 65 pounds with Jackson and am not doing that with "new baby". We will be scheduling my c-section in July so then we will be able to plan for the September/October delivery date. I cannot wait! I am a planner and I also need to know what to do with Jackson while Josh and I are at the hospital. I think that my dad is going to come here and stay with him but you never know what may happen in the next 5 months.
- Josh is probably going to have another back surgery. He hasn't been able to work in almost a week and we go back to the surgeon on Tuesday for the reading on the MRI. I just want something done before "new baby" gets here as there is no way that I can take care of Jackson, "new baby" and Josh at the same time. We think that the next surgery is going to be a lumbar fusion so he will be down and out for 6-8 weeks.
So that is all the news in our house for now if there are still any readers out there.
3 comments:
I need to send E to J's daycare- potty training is the worst! :)
Glad that new baby is growing well and good job on the weight.
Hope Josh's surgery goes well and that the recovery is a speedy one.
Jen- you won the Fandangling giveaway at my blog- I just need your email address to give to the main fundraising people so that they can verify your entry! Email me at growingababyreviews at hotmail dot com
Hi! Thank you SO much for participating in the Blog Party & Congratulations! I just know your new baby is going to LOVE what you won :)
Post a Comment