Saturday, March 20, 2010

It's been a while...

Hi all!

There is so much going on around the Seriously! abode. Of course from my last post you all know that I am pregnant. We got to see her/him for the first time about 2 weeks ago (HB 168) via ultrasound and the doctor changed my due date from 10/12 to 10/8. I was further along than I thought! Everything was great until this week when I called b/c I was having headaches and was worried that something was wrong. I am generally not a worrier about me and I rarely go to the doctor unless I am really sick. Turns out that the doctor says that it is tension. Me? I am tense? So he instructed Josh to rub my head/neck/shoulders whenever I get a headache. I think I am more relieved to know it is nothing b/c I haven't had nearly the amount of headaches since then. We also got to see the baby again via ultrasound (HB 153) b/c the nurse could not pick up the heartbeat on the Doppler wand thing. I swear it is an amazing site and I cried - AGAIN! So that is all about me and the newest bean for now.

Jackson is potty training. He is doing an amazing job and we have only been at it for 5 days. He is only having a few accidents a day and that is when he is "busy" and doesn't want to stop what he is doing. He picked out Thomas the Train and Diego underwear at the store so he thinks he is hot stuff. I also made him a potty chart and he gets a sticker every time he goes to the bathroom. When the chart is full (like 55 stickers) he gets to go to the store and get a big boy bike!! He is excited.

Gotta go... he is asking for breakfast. Enjoy your day! It is suppose to be pretty here.

No comments: