Friday, April 24, 2009

I am coveting an iTouch


I want one so bad, I can taste it. I have set my sights on the 200 mark and I am going to get it. When I hit and SURPASS that goal, I am going to buy myself an iTouch. I know it isn't going to be easy but I know that I can do it. They are ridiculously expensive but I think that it would be great to have. I would never have to worry about carrying my paper planner or about a million other things again. I have a ticker over to the left to track my losses. I am hoping that I can get this sometime this summer so that I can use it when I run.

Speaking of running (LOL)... I did something "ridiculously" exciting... I ran and no one was chasing me. It was a very short distance like a tenth of a mile from one post to another pushing Jackson's stroller but I didn't keel over at the end and more importantly, I RAN! We then walked three quarters of a mile back to the car. Like I said, it is ridiculous but it is a start.

No comments: