Monday, August 18, 2008

Our weekend

Let me start by asking that you keep a dear family friend in your thoughts. My Aunt Kaki's BFF (Cheryl)'s mom passed away on Friday morning. I cannot imagine ever losing my mom so I know all thoughts and prayers would be appreciated. Thanks!

As for us, it was a super busy weekend. Here is the low down - LOL!

Friday: We went to BJ's to do our bulk shopping and then to my mom's to get her exercise bike. Now we have something to do at home as far as exercise which is awesome! We had a quiet yummy chicken dinner - Josh grilled and I made mine into a salad. The best chicken ever I think!!

Saturday: Woke up early (thanks Jackson) and went to Szalay's Farm. We got a ton of fresh produce and then went and walked around the Mall since we were in the area. Josh and Jackson got new "matching" tennis shoes from Payless. Funny thing is that Jackson's were more expensive then Josh's. We stayed around the house in the evening but played a ton with Jackson. He is at such a fun age!!

Sunday: We went to the Cleveland Zoo with my brother and his family. We spent part of the day there and walked a ton (sweated my butt off) and then went to my dad's and had chicken and pizza for dinner. I love that Jackson got to spend so much time with his cousins. "The girl"* is 3 and "the boy" is 8 and Jackson thinks that they are the funniest kids ever. Jackson went down without a peep last night but woke up at 5:30A this morning. I let him cry for a bit but as soon as I turned the light on to get ready, he was up. He was a cuddle butt and so sappy this morning. He cried AGAIN when I dropped him at day care but was ok by the time I got to the door. MOM GUILT!!

and now it is Monday and I would rather be any where but work.

** names changed since I don't have parental permission to blog about them.

No comments: