Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Grumpy

I am super uber grumpy today and I don't know why.

I am tired of not having enough time to do anything in the evenings and being exhausted by 9P and going to bed. My evenings consist of picking Jackson up at day care, play with him, feed him, bath, bottle and put him to bed and by the end, I am so exhausted I can barely keep my eyes open and fall asleep on the couch. The only thing that I try to faithfully clean up at night is Jackson's toys and the rest of the house is a mess. I wish Mary Poppins could come to my house at night and tidy up.

Jackson has a cold and was not at all happy this morning about anything. Apparently life at 1 year old sucks today.

And.... I think one year ago today was when Jackson went into the hospital and was diagnosed with meningitis. It seems like so long ago....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry you're feeling so tired- it is so hard to juggle so many things and feel like you arent getting anything done well! Hope you can get some rest and free time soon. Hang in there.