Friday, August 8, 2008

All about me

I am not very thoughtful of the needs and wants of other people some times. It really came out last night when Josh, Jackson and I went to the mall. We went into a shoe store and I found 2 pairs of boots at 50% off of 50% off and get them for under $20 but usually they would have been closer to $80. Josh and Jackson were patient and let me look at all the shoes and then shoes for both of them but they didn't find anything. SCORE FOR THE MOM! So we walked further down and went into a few more stores and Josh wanted to go into Border's just for a few minutes and I didn't want to. He said fine go into another store and we went to The Children's Place. Well apparently Josh came looking for us at the same time I was ducked down looking for a price tag and we missed each other. He was worried and went into another store and I was looking for him in Border's. We got into an argument and went home.

Moral of the story: It is not always all about me... just most of the time.

But the shoes are great!!

No comments: