Thursday, August 21, 2008

Another Thursday

So there isn't much going on with us lately.

The most exciting news is that Jackson is now a full fledged card carrying walking machine. He stills falls on his dupes some times but for the most part, he would rather walk then crawl.

Jackson goes back to the pulmonologist on Friday but I think that he is sick again (snotty and a different kind of cough) so I am not sure if she can really tell us anything. What bothers me the most is that his breathing gets a little labored some times after he coughs. I will have to talk to the dr about that.

Day care is having a Luau/BBQ today for all the families of kids attending. Josh is at home making Rice Krispy treats and baked beans - YUM! I will post an update... and maybe pictures of Jackson tomorrow. It has been a while but my batteries have been dead in the camera and I haven't gotten to the store to get any. BAD MOM!

That is all... as I said, nothing exciting right now.

No comments: