Jackson and I went to breakfast (yum, Bob Evans) and then to Kingwood Center in Mansfield yesterday with one of my oldest (LOL) and dearest friends and her son. Jackson loved the ponds and fountains most of all. We took off the kids shoes and let them put their feet in the water. Needless to say, Jackson's shorts were soaked from splashing but he loved every minute of it. Thanks for the great pics Lisa!!
Jackson and I also went to Josh's grandma's after that and got to see a bunch of the family. Josh's grandma is letting me borrow her sewing machine and I cannot wait to start making "stuff". I am not sure all that I am going to do but I really want to make each of the kids (nieces, nephew and friends kids) a hooded towel for Christmas. All of the hooded towels that Jackson got when he was a baby are too small. I see all these towels on Etsy and I know I can make them too. I love the idea that it will be something fun and personal from me. I am also planning on making some pillows and maybe a blanket or two. Josh's grandma was so helpful in showing me how to do everything since it had been at least 10 years since I touched a sewing machine.
Last but not least, my dad leaves for Las Vegas in just a few hours. He is NOT a good flyer at all. If you are the praying/good thoughts kind of person, send him strength and also prayers/good thoughts for the flight crew. Lord knows we need them to be having a good day today too. Oh and winning a little money while he's out there wouldn't be a bad things either - LOL!
Have a great day!!


1 comment:
Wait, you're in Mansfield, OH? I used to live there and work in Ashland! How weird! And I used to love walking around those gardens, I did much thinking there about deep things (I was in my early 20s then, back when I still had time for deep thoughts). Pretty pictures!
Post a Comment