So I was thinking this morning about the show Doogie Howser and how at the end of each episode he would journal about the day. He was a blogger before blogging was the thing to do. I know it is so random but I think of the strangest stuff getting ready at 5:30A for work.
Last night we went to Miss Pat's house (Lisa's mom) and got to see Lisa and Mark John. Jackson was the center of attention, only overshadowed by the purses since it was a purse party - LOL! He loves the attention from the ladies and was so so good showing off his crawling and standing skills for all to see. We went downstairs with Mark John and saw Scott's train set which Jackson was a little overwhelmed by but watched them go round and round in amazement. Scott has four sets of tracks that the trains run on simultaneously and they are LOUD (they talk). It was very neat though and I think we are going to put in a request with Santa to get Jackson a small train set for Christmas.
Jackson let us pretty much sleep through the night (up once for a bottle) but Josh isn't feeling so hot so I was up off and on with him. I think his incision site is infected because it is very red and hot to the touch. He is going to call the dr's office this morning to see what they want to do. I hope this doesn't set him back. He told me yesterday that he misses work and is tired of being home all day.
And I am super excited because I got a Pandora bracelet! I just need to get some beads to fill it :0)
No comments:
Post a Comment