I woke up to Josh going "Jen, Jen - JEN - it is light outside". WHOOPS! I over slept by almost 2 hours. I don't know if I turned the alarm off but I remember setting it last night. Thank god we packed up Jackson's day care stuff and my work stuff last night. I called work and Josh called day care to let them both know we were still coming.... just very late!! I got ready in a flash (no make-up today) and about halfway through Jackson woke up. He is such a pleasant toddler when he wakes up smiling and loving but he is a heart breaker when he cries at day care in the morning. Talk about horrible mom guilt. Thankfully by the time I am walking out the door, he is done and ready for a day of playing.
So last night we got him a Playskool: Busy Basics - Step Start Walk 'n Ride and he loves it. It is so funny to watch him because he will stand behind it like he should but will just teeter the top half of his body and not actually walk with it. He is going to be walking in no time at all - my little dare devil. He is afraid of nothing!

As for me, I was up almost 3 pounds yesterday which made me not a happy camper so we had Arby's for dinner last night. I know that eating doesn't help but it tasted very good. Today I am back on WW track and am having salad with shredded grilled turkey, veggies and stuff that is better for me.
Now I have to work - LOL!
No comments:
Post a Comment