Sunday, October 23, 2011

I never thought I would be excited to get workout equipment

I am getting a treadmill! I am so excited. I have wanted one for a long time and we haven't had the money as there is always something else more important. Well we got a nice settlement from Josh totalling my car so I am splurging on ME!
This is it... I am excited because it is iFit compatible. We'll see how long I can hold off on buying some Jillian Michaels cards for it or the adapter to run anywhere in the world.

Also... I am registered for a 5k already next year. It is Saturday, May 19th, 2012. We will see how I do with the treadmill and my endurance and maybe turn it into a 10k.

My long term goal (and don't laugh) is the Disney Princess Marathon in 2013.  I want this medal (or something like it). Isn't it beautiful?



In weight loss news, I have been OP for about 70 days straight. I hit my first 10% goal (25.5) lbs. I am hoping to lose another 12+ lbs by the new year. I am putting my 10% key chain that I earned a few years ago back on my key chain.

I am so proud of me.

No comments: