I have been OP for 50 days straight. My new personal goal is to reach 100 days which puts me at the day before Turkey Day. I am down 21ish pounds but it may be more before I WI on Thursday.
In bigger news, my princess is ONE!! She had a great birthday and thoroughly enjoyed her cake. This is her also enjoying her dinner tonight. She was so sleepy. She fell asleep at 7:20P tonight which is unheard of. Her brother is really growing up too fast. He is so smart and loves to make things out of blocks.
Ok... stick around and see if I can do another 50. I have a challenge ahead of me on Thursday... drinks with coworkers. I am going to log my points ahead of time and make sure that I stay on track and just have a good time.
1 comment:
Congrats!!! 50 days is AMAZING and WTG on your loss too!!! Woohoo!!!!
Your little girl is so precious!!!! I'm glad she had a good birthday - can't believe she is one!!!
Post a Comment