I seriously feel like I have lived the majority of my 31 years on a diet. I have struggled with my weight my whole life and used to tell people (via a dr's mouth) that I am just big-boned. Seriously my GYN once told me that so I had actual medical proof to be fat and lazy because I was big-boned.
I went with Josh today to get his back checked (he had another surgery last week) and on the wall they had an obesity chart. I am obese and I hate that I am obese. I just took this test called What's your BMI? My BMI is 32 which is Obese. You are above the BMI range of 20-25 considered to be healthy for your height and weight. Losing weight may reduce your risk of health issues such as diabetes and heart disease. It may also help your overall health, well-being, and improve your energy level.
I need to lose 48 pounds in order to have a BMI of 25 and be within my healthy weight range for my height and age.
I am in it for the long haul and need to lose some serious weight. I am doing WW but only have my monthly pass until 12/10 and if I am not down to 210 or lower by that time then I am not giving myself permission to renew.
I HAVE TO DO THIS FOR ME!
No comments:
Post a Comment