Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Being thankful beats disappointment any day

So I was going to bitch and whine about how I am disappointed in my weight loss and maintained today and I even wiki searched the definition of disappointment (the feeling of dissatisfaction that follows the failure of expectations to manifest) but changed my mind and I am going to post what I am thankful (is a positive emotion or attitude in acknowledgment of a benefit that one has received or will receive) for instead.

I am going to try and post one thing that I am thankful for from now until the end of the year on my blog...

Today I am thankful for my friend, Lisa! I am thankful that she is getting great treatment for her leukemia. I am thankful that she is getting better every day and that her good days far outshine the bad. I am thankful that she is in Jackson's prayers every night and he says a prayer for Lisa "because she was sick". I am thankful for her. Lisa is standing next to me on the left.


No comments: