Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I am going to face the music... weigh in Wednesday

I didn't do very good this week at all. I was up, yes UP, 4.5 pounds. How do I do that? I did so good at the beginning of the month and then I slack off at the end and flush all my great efforts down the toilet.

I joined the WW Walking challenge and plan on running a 5K in the Fall. Yes I will be out of my 31st year and have started my 32nd but it is something I really want to do. I think I am going to ask my sister if she still has her jog stroller so that I can take Jackson on the Towpath with me while I do this. He loves watch people and also animals/planes, etc so I thik he will like it. I just have to make sure that they still have it and if not, I will buy one.

I am back on the WW wagon today and have logged EVERYTHING already. I don't know what we are having for dinner since it is just Jackson and I tonight but it will be healthy and I will not snack. There, I said it OUT LOUD. NO SNACKING AFTER DINNER!!

No comments: