I think these two things go hand in hand. I have had the sniffling, sneezing, coughing, aching junk all weekend. Jackson and I have been dosing ourselves up on medicine all weekend (thank God for Josh) and I think we are turning the corner to healthiness. Jackson slept through the night, all night, all three days this weekend. THAT IS HUGE!! He is 21 months old and rarely does it. I think I found the trick. He was going to bed at 8:30P and that is just too late for him. I have put him to bed at 7:30P all weekend and it made a world of difference. WAHOO!!!
He has a pulmonologist follow-up today and I am hoping for a clean bill of health! I will update later.
Also, please keep this family in your prayers. Emily is two years old and has inoperable brain tumor. They are taking her off the ventilator today so that she can go home peacefully to God.
1 comment:
I hope you're all recovered soon! This has been such a rough winter for so many people. Congrats on the sleeping through the night thing, I'm sure that's making a world of difference to all of you.
Post a Comment