Friday night we had fish with my dad and my niece at the local Polish American Club. It was great but Jackson was super tired so we walked around while everyone else ate. It was ok though b/c my belly really wasn't all that into the food. We got home and he went to bed while I whined to Josh about my belly hurting. Fun times! He was sympathetic most of the time and got me Pepto when I needed it to just listened to me whine. Don't tell him but he really is a great guy a lot of the time. I think I take that for granted b/c I am a pain in the ass.
Saturday I got up and got my hair's cut. I always love how I feel after a hair cut, all fresh and lighter - LOL! I went back home and got Jackson and we went outlet shopping with my friend Beth who is 37 weeks pregnant with little Miss Raegan. She was such a sport as we walked around Carter's and Children's Place but when we went in Lane Bryant, she had to sit down. She is swollen just like I was so I feel her pain. At CP, I found him a winter jacket for next year on SUPER clearance. It is nice to find deals when something starts at $49.50 but I buy it for $9.99.

We went to lunch at Bob Evan's YUM and Jackson was a saint. He is not the best at restaurants but he watched his Video Now and was AWESOME! We dropped her off and then went home and picked Josh up. Jackson was asleep so we went to Walmart and Lowe's. We walked around Lowe's looking at and pricing things to fix the house up. We then went to Walmart and spent a boat load of money on groceries to get us through the next few weeks. When we were in line, Jackson spotted the balloons on every register and wanted one. We generally try not to give into everything he wants but I did this time. He has a red, heart shaped balloon with "I Love You" on it that is his favorite toy right now. We also got Valentine's Day cards for his class since they are having a party on Friday. I got him the cutest T-shirt at Carter's that says "Heart Breaker" on it to wear to the party and then to his grandma's on Saturday.
Sunday we went shopping at BJ's with Papa. Jackson fell asleep in the car so we hung at Papa's for a little bit and then went home for dinner. We had hamburgers and chips - YUM! It almost felt like summer.
No comments:
Post a Comment