Thursday, January 8, 2009

My New Years Resolutions

I know it is almost a week after New Year's but I just wanted to blog about my 2009 resolutions before I forget about it.

1) Get to goal. This is my biggest goal EVER and I feel it is something that I can accomplish this year. I have been OP (on plan) for a week now and I am trucking along. I also ordered a new workout DVD from the library called 30 Day Shred by Jillian Michaels that all the WW (Weight Watcher) girls are raving about. I am waiting for it to come into the library before I actually buy it to make sure that my 2 left feet can do it.

2) Keep better control of our finances and get things paid off. It is a little hard to do that with Josh being unemployed but it will happen. I want to get everything that is not a monthly household bill paid off in 2009 so we can plan for a Disney vacation when Jackson is about 5 years old.

3) Be a more patient wife. I do not always have the most patience with Josh and seem to have less with him then I do with Jackson. I will be more open to the fact that our relationship is about both of us and not just what I want all the time.

4) Find a place for God in my life.

5) Finally run a 5K like I have been talking about since before I turned 30. I couldn't do the one that I wanted to on NYE because I didn't have clearance from the doctor but I do now. I will do it before September when I turn 31.

No comments: