Monday, January 12, 2009

Just one of those days....

I have a feeling that it is going to be "just one of those days".

We all got such crappy sleep last night. Jackson did NOT want to go to bed and was up until after 10P. I was about this close ---- to going off the deep end when Josh stepped in and took Jackson back to bed. He feel right to sleep with little to no trouble but he woke up at midnight and I took him into our bed and he slept with me until Josh picked him up to take him back to his crib. It scared the day lights out of me b/c I didn't even know Josh got him until he woke me up. I think that the tide is changing with Jackson and he wants daddy more then mommy lately. I get it b/c they are home together three days a week but it also hurts. Josh said that Jackson lights up when I walk in the door from work so that makes it a little easier. We'll see.

I hurt my back. I have no idea what I did or when I did it but the whole top of my back from about bra line up hurts. It hurt so bad last night that I had to prop my arm up so that it wasn't weighing my back down. I am nursing it and taking Aleve. If it isn't better in a week, I will think about going to the dr - LOL!

No comments: