It is snowing and it hasn't stopped since about 6:30P last night. Well, I take that back, it stopped snowing long enough to sleet and rain for a little while. The county has put out a driving ban for all people that don't "need" to be out. The dumb asses did this at 9A after I got to work. Thanks but you were a little too late. I will say that I am very grateful that my dad let me borrow his 4Runner so that I had 4WD to get to work and I am also grateful that Jackson is at home with his daddy today. I would not want to have him in the car when I white knuckle it to get home in a little while.
His dr's appt today was canceled b/c they closed the office due to weather conditions. It is for tomorrow so LORD HELP US in making it there safe and sound.
For now, the snow should subside around 4P I think. I will be going home before then :)
No comments:
Post a Comment