The most poignant thing about September to me... I will be THIRTY in 23 days.
It is a new "decade" and I think I am ready to turn the corner from my twenties. So many good things happened in my 20's. I got married, we had a son, both of my nieces and my nephew were born as were all of my friends kids. I have had the same close knit group of girlfriends over the past 10 years and some have gone and some are not as close but it is nice to know that my girls are around when I need them. My family has grown by leaps and bounds both the "Mazur" side and my in-law side.
If I haven't said it enough before... I am blessed.
Oh and with it being September, what the hell is up with the weather?? Tomorrow is suppose to be 89 here in Ohio. MOTHER NATURE, IT IS FALL NOW!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment