Currently I am coveting a new sewing machine table that I saw on-line at Walmart.com. I haven't even set up the sewing machine yet because there is no where to put it. I am thinking that this would look very nice in our dining room if I could get the desk back into the kitchen. The hard part is going to be moving the computer back since we now have digital phone and it is hooked up to the phone jack in the dining room. Not very good planning.
In other news, Jackson had his swallow study on Tuesday and apparently has been aspirating liquid into his lungs. We now have to put a thickener in anything that he drinks so that it stops "going down the wrong pipe" for the next six months. I am glad that I listened to Josh because I really thought it was no big deal that he coughed when he drinks... apparently my mom gene is working so well any more.
No comments:
Post a Comment