Jackson is five!! I cannot believe that I have a five year old. He is sweet and smart and handsome and smart... did I mention he is smart? He and his dad were working on his addition tables today. He loves to build and swim in the pool next door and play with playdoh and he has an amazing imagination. He likes to tell stories about far away places or magical jewels or dinosaurs. You never know what he is going to say :) His birthday was so much fun. The day of we went to the theater and saw Brave. The day of his party was enjoyed by many friends and family. He had a blast playing with all the kids and the kids had fun playing at the park. I reserved the location that I did because it had a wading pool and a park within 20 feet. Doesn't it figure that the pool is closed the day of the party and no one notified me. I was mad but Jackson was none the wiser.
I am dieting again. Well more like trying to make another lifestyle change. I am living the Atkins life for the next few months and running. Lord knows I need to get back out running. I think I am still a little jaded about running from the experience with the Tur_tles but I just need to say screw it and get my butt back out there. I have less than 12 weeks until the half marathon and only 6 weeks until the Warrior Dash. The least that I want to do is run the entire WD. I can run a 5k which is about the length of the WD but I don't know that I can run it in this heat.
Jenna is 21 months. I am already thinking about what to do for her birthday party. I had so much fun making stuff for Jackson's party that I need to decide what to do for Jenna. She is currently loving Curios George so "jo-j" may be the theme. We'll see...
No comments:
Post a Comment