Thursday, September 9, 2010

Down to the wire...

So a lot has been going on in our household. I have approximately 3 weeks left in this pregnancy, Josh recently got good news, bad news and then more bad news and Jackson is sick. We are all very excited and anxious for Baby Girl's arrival. Our bedroom is all ready for her arrival and looks so cute. We got new bedding, as did she, and I put everything up on Labor Day while my husband and son went to grandma's house for the day. It is probably the last time that I am going to have alone time for a while and I enjoyed every minute of it.

Josh recently got a new job. I am so stoked for him and he is over the moon happy to be getting out of where he is now and not having to deal with the general public any more. The bad news is that he has to go out of town for training from 9/20 - 9/30 (back for the weekend) and my c-section is scheduled for 10/1. You got it folks. I am going to be 37 and 38 weeks along and alone with Jackson for almost 2 solid weeks. I guess that is life and we are rolling with it b/c it is a good opportunity. The other bad news is that his car was hit at Ho.me Dep.ot last week and they may be totaling it out. We just paid off both cars this year so I am a little sad to think that we are going to have a car payment again. UGH! I was hoping to go at least 3 years without one.

As for Jackson, he has hand, foot and mouth disease again. It is a virus that causes yucky bumps all over his body. He had it when he was about 11 months but it doesn't phase him. He was a playing machine yesterday with Josh. I had to work b/c the temp that is filling in for me at work started yesterday and I couldn't leave her hanging.

Have a great day everyone!! I have to go get ready for work and currently it takes a little longer than usual. HAHAHAHA!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I cannot imagine being alone with a preschooler when that pregnant- good luck! Just let him watch lots of TV and don't feel guilty about it :) Sorry to hear about the car too- hopefully you're getting all the bad luck out of the way for a while.

Hugs to you and I can't wait to hear about your daughter's safe arrival!