Thursday, July 1, 2010

Double digits

I feel like this pregnancy is going so much faster than when I was pregnant with Jackson. I have approximately 99 days to my due date but I think she is going to be a September baby so I really only have about 90 days left. Where has the time gone?

Speaking of time, Jackson is going to be three in 5 days. Now that is time flying. My baby is growing up into a smart, sweet, temperamental, outgoing, funny and absolutely handsome little man. I thank my lucky stars that he is ours every day. I am telling you, this kid knows and remembers everything. It is amazing the things that you can tell him and he remembers after being told just once.

Our newest fun thing to do is go to the local duck pond and feed the ducks after dinner. He loves it and thinks that the black swans are the "momma ducks" and all the other mallards, geese and Canadian geese are the babies.

His b-day party is in 9 days and he is going to be so excited. It is at one of those bounce places and he has never been but has partaken in the fun that is bounce house/slides before.

Lastly, our house has been overtaken with all things pink and tiny. I received 5 large gift bags full of clothes from an awesome mom at day care with 2 girls. I am so excited to start dressing this girl when she gets here. We did get a little sister onesie for her and we are going to get a Big Brother shirt for Jackson. I can't wait!!

No comments: