KEEP MOVING FORWARD! That is the main characters motto in "Meet the Robinson's" (we watched it last night) and it is the motto that I am adopting for the holidays.
In other news... we picked up Jackson's "big" gift for the holidays from a friend that was selling it. It had been in her basement when she moved into her home and since her nephew grew out of it, she sold it to me for dirt cheap. It is going to go in the "playroom" (aka dining room) until Spring and then out to the yard - I think. I haven't made up my mind as the where it is going to go b/c I want him to be able to play with it all year and not get dirty. I am weird about dirt and I think I have passed that onto my child who is always asking for a wipe to clean his hands.

We also got a play set for him that will go in the backyard in the Spring so that he can play out in our yard. I cannot wait! I am also thinking that we are going to get a fence so that small boy cannot wander. He is a wanderer by nature and likes to look at bugs and leaves and anything else that blows by.
1 comment:
You're doing great!
Post a Comment