Friday, August 14, 2009

So it's mid-August and I haven't posted in a while...

There is so much going on in our lives recently. In no specific order... I have an awesome new job, Jackson pooped on the potty and is showing interest in the potty more and more, Buddy (the dog) went for a stay at the Spa (aka my dad's) because we went to the Thomp.som Family Reunion and Jackson had a blast on the Slip-n-Slide, Josh is the same old Josh who needs a hobby, and my dad was recently in the hospital with some heart issues but is out now. What else... my sister-in-law is due to deliver ANY MINUTE and has been in and out of the hospital for the last 2 months b/c Austin (new baby is a boy) is already being a Maz.ur (PITA) in the womb. My friend Lisa who I blogged about recently is cancer-free and is going to The Clev.eland Cli.nic today to see another Leuk.emia specialist. Keep her in your thoughts today please!

So here is some photographic evidence that we are doing well and Jackson is growing like a weed! He had his 2 year well child check this week and he is 36 inches and 39.13 pounds. He is a monster! He has sprouted up 3 inches in the last 6 months. He also has such a great personality and is so so loving. It makes it hard to see him growing up b/c I am enjoying every aspect of his development. Going to sleep is still rough and I could get through that phase quickly but everything else I will keep.

Ok here are some pictures...


He loves coming in the kitchen and getting on the computer. He also loves watching his day play War.craft which I am not to happy about but it isn't worth a fight.

The picture above and below were when we played with soap bubbles in the kitchen sink. He started out in a t-shirt and diaper until he decided that having his feet in the water wasn't enough and sat in the sink. It was pretty funny and he had a great time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey- how's the new nephew? You need to update your blog again!

I haven't been doing the review thing too long, so it's okay that you missed it. It is fun, but definitely a lot of work. More work than my actual job, lately :)

Hope you're doing well!