Saturday, July 4, 2009

Its been a while... please pray for my friend Lisa

So there are a million and one things that I could blog about... Jackson, my new job, how fantastic life is right now but instead I am blogging to ask each and every one of you who read this to pray for my friend Lisa.

Lisa was diagnosed with Acute Myelogenous Leukemia (AML) on June 25, 2009. She is 32-years-old. She is a mother, a wife, a sister, a daughter, a niece, etc and a truly great friend. She just recently finished her first round of chemotherapy and last night spiked a fever. I pray with ever fiber of my being, infinite times a day that God will heal her. Please help me in this!

Just so you have a face to go with the prayers... Lisa is the one sitting down on the left in this picture with the big smile.

Thanks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your friend- I'll keep her in my prayers.