I put together a craft box for Jackson over the weekend since he has everything Cray.ola makes to use for art projects. I also had some leftover stickers from a scrap book project that never came to fruition. These stickers were from Build.a.Bear and they were the traditional paw print and bear face. They were all crumpled up from being folded so I cut them into pieces and threw the crumpled up stuff away. Jackson saw them in the trash and picked them up and came to me and said "A clue, a clue!!". I laughed hysterically and told him how smart he is. I called my sister to share the story because someone else also had to be part of his brilliance. If you are up and up on kids stuff then you know that "A clue, a clue" refers to Blue's.Clues. My 23 month old son recognized the paw print! I was in shock that he knew this because we rarely watch Blue but then again, I did say that he is brilliant.

Off to get ready for a play date with his cousin. It is suppose to be warm here today so I am pretty psyched to get him out of the house b/c he LOVES to be outside.
No comments:
Post a Comment