Here are the rules:1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.
2) Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.
Now, truth be told, I didn't think that I even read 15 blogs consistently but low and behold there are 25 in my "Blogs I follow" list. I know that I read them as they update on my blog reader but I don't check them all every day. Most of the blogs that I read are people that I know through the interwebs and have never met IRL (in real life). Most of them make me laugh and some make me cry. Others I look to for mom advice to know that I am not permanently screwing Jackson up - LOL! I get food ideas and fun ideas and some great life stories and lessons. Some of people who write the blogs have a faith in God that just astounds me. So, even though I am to pick 15 of these WONDERFUL blogs, know that I love them all and they all mean something to me.
I will pass this award along to the blogs that I follow... you can follow them too if you click on the links under "Blogs I follow" to the right.
Thanks again, Carrie!!
No comments:
Post a Comment