Monday, April 6, 2009

The snack mix is gone... LOL!

Well we didn't make it to the zoo yesterday because Jackson slept from 11:30A until a little after 2P. I was shocked but apparently he needed it. We have found that the heater on low mixed with the cool mist humidifier (forgot we had one - thanks BETH!) is the trick for a restful nap/nights sleep.

I finished off the rest of the snack mix that I made last night. I did a lot a ton of points for it and am working my way down down down this week. I think I am down around 2.5 pounds so far but we'll see.

I am 2 for 25 in the self inflicted "Stair Challenge" that I am playing with myself. I am walking the stairs here at least once a day for the month of April. It is about 100 stairs down and then back up. UGH! I feel like my lungs are going to explade but they haven't yet so until they do, I am going to keep doing it.

No comments: