Wednesday, March 18, 2009

When Irish eyes are tired and whiney....


Jackson went back to day care on Monday. For St. Patrick's Day, they put green paint on their feet and walked all over paper so that they could leave Leprechaun tracks. I don't think that day care knows how much Jackson HATES to have his feet touched and I wonder if he put up a fight. I must ask Miss Gia today when I pick him up. His is like his mommy in that sense. I tried to use a wipe last night to get some of the green off and he curled his toes so tight that I imagine it must have hurt a little.


We had peetzie (pizza) for dinner and poor Jackson was so tired. Josh ripped out a portion of the bathroom floor but one thing after another happened and didn't get the project done until after 9P and Jackson usually crashes out at about 8P. He was so tired and I think day care takes the wind out of him. He has so much fun playing with his friends so it is so worth it.


In great family news, Grandpa Washington is home from the surgery to remove the cancerous portion of his lung and is doing great!! If Grandpa or Grandma is reading this - WE LOVE YOU!!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: