Thursday, March 5, 2009

It is March, already??

Good morning all!!

I am up and ready to go early so I thought I would blog all kinds of random things.

I started my new "assignment" on Monday and so far so good. I got an update yesterday from the Spherion On-Premise Manager and she said that the person I am reporting to at the new company thinks I am doing a great job and catching on very quick. I am so glad and I know that this assignment is only temporary but I hope that it might turn into something more. I NEED A PERMANENT JOB!! I don't want to o through the angst that I went through 2 weeks ago again.

My dad has to have a lung biopsy today because they found fibrous tissue on his lung last year which they biopsied and it was noncancerous. It got bigger over the last year and so he is having this done today. Please keep him in your thoughts as we wait to hear the news.

My mom is keeping her spirits up and I think enjoying her time off. Her vision is still not back to 100% but we are hoping that it corrects itself with the shots she is getting daily. I didn't know this but my mom is leery/creeped out by needles. A twist of irony since she is a nurse and can administer shots at work. Apparently this is only when it comes to her getting shots so this is going to be something that her husband will administer since she said she won't do it herself.

Jackson has been sick but is on the upswing. I hate that day care lets the teachers kids come to school sick but if he is sick, he has to stay home. He had another throw up/diarrhea bug over the weekend and at the beginning of the week. He is done with day care until Josh finds a job so he won't be infected any more for the time being, I hope! He did throw up and poop on me all in the same night. Josh thought that it was funny and, well, it is all in a days work, right? Jackson's new favorite word is "nope" and anything that you ask him, the answer is "nope". I am looking forward to a few nice days so that we can go out and play. It is suppose to be 55 degrees tomorrow with random rain. WAHOO!!!

Last but certainly not least, we had a new birth in the family and one to be here soon. My cousin's wife, gave birth to Will on 2/18/2009. He came into this world at a whopping 9lbs 8oz and 21 inches long. He has red hair and is an all around healthy little guy. My friend Beth is due to deliver any day (today is her due date) and everyone cannot wait to meet Raegan. Come on out little girl!!!

Oh and remember... I am walking for a cure for MS!! http://main.nationalmssociety.org/site/TR?px=6092044&pg=personal&fr_id=9572

No comments: