We all know that Josh (my husband) is laid off and has been laid off since December, right?? Well word came down on Wednesday that as of next Friday, I will be laid off too. Wahoo!! We can pound the pavement for jobs together. My biggest concern in all of this is that Jackson's life isn't uprooted too much. We are probably going to have to discontinue day care because there is no point in him going if we are not at work. I am going to try to do as much mom/Jackson stuff as possible like library time and stuff that is free. I am also finally going to get my act together and start jogging. I really really want to do this but cannot find the time in a normal day. Well these are not going to be normal days so I am jumping on the running wagon - LOL!
Also if you are the praying type, keep my family in your prayers. There are various medical maladies burdening various people right now that I cannot divulge but would like good thoughts THOUGHT about all of them.
2 comments:
I'm so sorry that you guys are having to deal with all of this. I'll be praying for jobs to turn up for you both very soon.
Jen I'm so sorry to hear that news. I hope that the right thing comes along for you guys soon. You'll be in my prayers! ♥
Post a Comment