Saturday, January 31, 2009

We went out!!

It doesn't happen often that Josh and I get out of the house together without small boy but we did!! I had to much fun last night. A good friend from work had a Party Lite candle party and I got the Antique Brass Cross Votive Sconce and the Strawberry Fields votive set (Josh's favorite scent). It is seriously beautiful (see below). For those that know the layout of the house, it is for the living room wall on the left of the archway as you walk into the dining room. I seriously cannot wait to get it and put it up. I have been looking for a cross for ages and couldn't find one that I really loved but as soon as I saw it, I knew I had to have it.


I had picked up my other work friend to go and then brought her daughter back home with me to watch Jackson so we could go out. He slept the whole time and we were out a little too late. I was the designated driver b/c I had to take her home but Josh, well, not so much. We also got to see another friend that we haven't seen in ages so that was nice.

Off to go grocery shopping... have a great day!

EDITED: Jackson had his 18 month check up on Thursday. He is 35.5 lbs and 34.5 inches. His ped said that he is doing great and growing like a weed. WAHOO!


No comments: