So the dr did not give me clearance to start running. I think that I am going to still start training (i.e. speed walking) for the 5K and get my endurance up. We did FINALLY bring the bike from my mom in out of the car and I rode it for 30 minutes last night while I watched TV.
The dr still isn't sure why I am having the dizzy spells, motion sickness or the newest "thing" blurry vision. My EEG was fine... it confirmed that all that is up there are rocks and cobwebs but now I have to have an MRI of my brain because he thinks it might be migraines b/c I was also having headaches although I am not any more. UGH! I have the MRI in November and the follow-up with the dr in December so hopefully it will all get worked out.
Done...
1 comment:
I didn't realize you were having all those problems! I hope the doctors can find an answer for you soon. Good job on the bike riding though!
Post a Comment