Thursday, September 25, 2008

So this is thirty??

I don't feel any different - LOL!

I am not exactly where I thought I would be at thirty. Life has had its ups and downs and we are still struggling some days to keep our head above water but thirty isn't so bad. I have a man that loves me with all his heart; a son that I love with all my heart and who likes me a lot too; a family that wants what is best for me in the world; and yeah, I am feeling pretty good about myself.

So just for blogging sake, if my tests come back clear from the dr... I am going to start training for a 5K. There is a local 5K on New Year's Eve and according to the couch to 5K program, I can do it. I am pretty psyched! I think a 5K is something that will motivate my big butt to exercise and will get me out of the house for a little bit every day.

So... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday! 30 isn't so bad- it's the new 25, right? My theory is, no one actually matures, we just get too tired to do the things we would have done when we were younger. :)

Have a great birthday and a wonderful year!