Thursday, July 31, 2008

Tomorrow is August....

I am so glad that summer is almost over. Fall is my most favorite season and I cannot wait to see Jackson light up at all the local festivals when he people watches and tries more new food. It also means that Christmas is just around the corner. We already have 3 presents bought with one more being bought today for "the girl"**.

I will have to take some video but Jackson's newest "trick" is if you ask him what the doggy says he goes "woof, woof" with his lips in a perfect little O.

I love that boy so much I could explode.

This weekend we don't have a whole lot going on so we are going to a local farm for produce and then probably taking Jackson to the park. I am also debating on trying church again with him on Sunday. There is no children's room at church so I am going to have to talk Josh into going to "my" church with us. I don't think I could take Jackson alone like I used to. I do miss church... I had such a sense of peace when I would go. I have also felt something lately pulling me back. I know part of it is a blog I read (-----> over there called Bring The Rain) as her faith in God is so profound that it makes me want to be closer to Him.

One day at a time.

** names changed since I don't have parental permission to blog about them.

No comments: