Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Happy July!!

Good morning!!

Happy July to all. I cannot believe that this time last year I was wondering who my little boy was going to be and if he was going to be healthy and happy and YES he is all of the above.

Everything is coming together for his birthday party. We have run out of room in the freezer and have to go get the meat on Sunday before the party. I left Josh in charge of the cake and cannot wait to see what he picked out. Josh also did the running around for me yesterday and picked up the balloon tank and balloons. I am so excited and cannot wait to see the look on Jackson's face when he sees all the decorations for his party. I am going to do something special on Sunday morning so it is a morning like no other. I am going to have to try on his birthday outfit tonight (sending myself vibes to remember) b/c if it is too small, I need to take it back. He is going to look so cute in his plaid overalls.

My friend B recently found out she was pregnant but they did not see anything on the ultrasound yesterday. We are hoping and praying that it was just too early and her little one is just not visible yet. Happy thoughts to her and Clint!!

My other friend K, who's son is 3 days older than Jackson, was being induced with number 2 last night for a special delivery today. Best wishes to mom and baby! Happy birth day Jacob!!

No comments: