Monday, June 23, 2008

13 days and counting...

My little hunk of burning love is turning ONE!!! I cannot believe how fast this year has gone. It feels like just yesterday that I was going to the dr's office to get the ultrasound from the positive pregnancy test. (Due to the miscarriage a few months prior to this pregnancy, I wouldn't leave the office until the did an ultrasound and proved there was a baby in there.) On the other hand, it feels like so long ago that he was in the hospital with meningitis. He is now a healthy, happy 11 month 2 week and one day old little boy. I am still amazed every day that I am the mother of this little miracle.

Josh and I had a great heart to heart with each other this weekend. For the first time in a while, I enjoyed being around him - sorry honey but it is true! We even had a pseudo date night last night that turned out the be a bust because Sweeney Todd - the Johnny Depp movie - sucked and I got up and went to the kitchen so he could watch it. He didn't even finish it either. I think we are going to try for another date night this weekend. I love our stay at home date nights after Jackson goes to bed. I love Josh!

Gotta work now... busy day!!

No comments: